Wednesday 13 April 2022

TPS - Easter Time

Happy Easter everyone, not being a religious person it is all about the Chocolate and getting together with Family for me.

Unfortunately I have Type 2 Diabetes and started a strict no carbs, no sugar diet this weeek, so no chocolate eggs for me this year!!

So onto my card for our Easter challenge, I have used the fab Funny Easter Bunny


I have used Copics to colour him up and some nice pastel tones for the egg, I found a cute background Paper in my stash to finish off my simple Easter Card.




See you in the challenge blog 😁

Challenges Entered:-

Crafty Gals Corner - Spring/Easter
Fab n Funky - Creature
Everybody Art - Chicken, Duck or Bunny
Dragonfly Dreams - Spring/Easter


7 comments:

  1. Oh my word Julie! I am so sorry about your Diabetes! You must have incredible strength to stay away from carbs and sugars - especially over Easter! I had a diabetic best friend years ago, and because I love cooking, I researched recipes to cook and products to buy as alternatives that she could enjoy. It was quite an education.
    Your card is so very sweet. Such a cute image choice, and wonderful paper. I love your scalloped edges! Wishing you a Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what bad timing, not a good time to start your diet with all the chocolate and goodies around. Stay strong!! Fabulous card- love the bunny and your colouring is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky - this is perfect for our challenge.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun image!! I love your easter paper!! Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.

    Nora
    CIC DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love that pattern paper and the image is adorable, great coloring. Thank you for playing our challenge at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Leanne DT Member/CIC
    Cupcake Inspirations

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful colours! Thanks for joining the EAC! Christin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww.. this is soo sweet! Love the adorable bunny and love your coloring. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning Easter bunny with his very big bow. Great and funny image. And great coloures as well. I love the background papers. It´s such a good combination with this wonderful image.
    Thanks a lot for particapating in the EAC challenge.
    Hugs Uschi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)