Wednesday 30 March 2022

TPS - Girl Power

We have a great theme this week over at The paper shelter - GIRL POWER.

My image is Trapezist, doesn't she look fabulous flying through the air.

I have coloured my image with Copics in shades of Green & Purple, I think it is a lovely combo.


I layered up some fab circle dies I purchased at Ally Pally a couple of weeks ago.

I recently sorted out all my dies, so remembered I had a feather that was perfect for this project along with various flowers from my stash.

Finished with a sentiment from Inkylicious.

To be in with a chance of a great prize, join us with your Girl Power project.


Challenges Entered:-


Arty Divas - ATG
Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark





3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a gorgeous card, Julie! The purple/green colour combo is wonderful and one of my favourites. Love it! Enjoy your day. Hugs, Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - such a fabulous colour combo, and a super fun card. Your layout of your die cut circles is wonderful, and your die cut feathers are an absolute winner! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card - love the image thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)