Wednesday 2 March 2022

TPS - For the Boy

This week at the Paper Shelter our theme is ONE FOR THE BOYS, so I have used the image Swag for my card.




The image has been coloured with Copics and layered on a striped paper from a great paper pad from the range, they are such a bargain £4 for a 12 x 12 paper pad and its great quality too.

I added a printed sentiment to complete my card.

We would love for you to join in our challenge over on the Paper Shelter challenge blog.


Challenges Entered:-



3 comments:

  1. Fantastic colouring as usual Julie, and a fabulous clean and simple design. That paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your fun image and am in awe of your coloring skills! I really need to practice a whole lot more with my Copics. Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image and your coloring is truly amazing! Thanks for sharing with us at the Classic Design Challenge Blog. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)