Wednesday 27 April 2022

TPS - Happy Birthday

We have a nice easy challenge for you to all join in with this week over at The Paper Shelter

"A Birthday Card", so we would love to see all your beautiful creations.

I have chosen to colour up Olivia using my Copics.  As usual I colour my image first, then design my cards around that, probably not the best way as then I take ages finding matching papers etc.

Well I finally managed to find some after a good 30 minutes searching through all my Paper Pads.

I add a printed sentiment and some leafy die cuts and finished off with liquid pearls in the centre of all the flowers.



Don't forget to enter to be in with a chance of a fab prize.


Challenges Entered:-


Digi Choosday - ATG
Passion for Markers - Favourite Colour - Green
TTCRD - ATG
Make my Monday - Happy Birthday
Crafty Hazelnut - Patterned Paper
Daisy Chain - Birthday

9 comments:

  1. My sister pointed out recently that I was going about my creative process backwards (for me). I normally design my card for the image I've chosen, and then colour, but recently, I have been colouring first, and I agree - it's so difficult to find papers and goodies to fit. This is wonderful though! I love the colours you've chosen and I love your little flower centres.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper colours are bright and cheerful and perfect with your image,thank you for joining in the challenge at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured, so cheerful. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! A gorgeous image and your colouring is awesome, especially love her hair! Those colours are striking too and a great choice of papers. Thanks so much for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. That hair is amazing! Your colouring is perfection.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card, the colouring looks amazing and what a fabulous image Thank you so much for joining us at Passion for Markers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coloring is amazing! I love the image and card design! Thanks for playing with us at Through The Craft Room Door! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Striking colouring of the hair, how I envy this talent. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday, we appreciate you took the time to be part of our challenge. Caz. DT..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)