Wednesday 24 May 2023

TPS - Lets get down to Work

Here is my latest Design Team card for The Paper Shelter, our theme is LETS GET DOWN TO WORK.

Choosing an image was easy for this challenge as my Niece has her Birthday soon and she is a Police Women, so I have of course used Police Officer Female.

I kept the layout simple by just matting a layering and adding a little bling down the side of the card.


Come join our Challenge with your work related projects.


Challenges Entered:-


Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark
Try it on Tuesdays - Keep it Simple
Dragonfly Dreams - May the Force be with you (Police Force)




7 comments:

  1. I love it when I find an image that feels like it was created specifically for someone I love. This is so good Julie! Love the bling you added.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card Julie; I'm sure your niece will love it. The image is amazing and your colouring is perfect. Love the bling too. Thanks for joining in our special anniversary challenge over at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your fabulous card with us at Passion for Markers, Julie!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a cutie. And I love the sparkly strip too. It adds something special to your card. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super fun image. Thank you for linking your card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love the way you've showcased the image.

    Thanks for joining us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb colouring and lovely card.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT
    PS sorry I am so late in visiting - it’s been a crazy few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)