Wednesday 7 June 2023

TPS - For that Special Man

This weeks theme over at The Paper Shelter is FOR THAT SPECIAL MAN.

A specials Man in my Life is of course my 13 year old son, so I made this card for his Birthday this year.


I have coloured the image using Copics.

The background circle is coloured with a sparkle posca paint pen.

I picked a backing paper then topped with strips of scrap card to match my colour scheme.



We look forward to seeing your creations over on the Challenge blog.


Challenges Entered:-

I Love Promarkers -Inspired by a Film - Karate Kid
Passion for Markers - For a Man or Boy
Shopping our Stash - Lets hear it for the Boys
Try it on Tuesday - Make it Masculine 




6 comments:

  1. Oh I love how that circle behind him turned out! A wonderful design and mix of colours, and a super card for your special young man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again, my lovely Julie! I'm popping over to thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Passion for Markers!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card for your son; I'm sure he will love it. The image is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Great idea to add the circle behind the image, it really makes it stand out and the stripes look fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colors are well coordinated and balanced and it's a great use of paper scraps. The card is so well designed, thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card and lovely colouring .. it’s a fabulous image my hubby would love it

    Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers challenge….

    Love and crafty hugs from

    Wendy (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute birthday card for your son!! Way to go shopping your stash!! That karate kid…perfect for our “Let’s Hear It For The Boys” challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Thanks for sharing your creativity and playing along with our challenge!! -Deb Horst, DT #SOS498

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)