Wednesday 10 May 2023

TPS - Add Texture

Spring is here and the garden is looking lovely, so I wanted to give a sense of Spring in my DT card this week.

The new challenge over at The Paper Shelter is ADD TEXTURE.

I have used the image Lotus Fairy and coloured her in some lovely Spring Colours using my Copics.

For the texture element of my card, I embossed some lilac card stock and then brushed over with a darker lilac ink, to bring out the embossing.

Finally adding some lovely flowers to the corners to frame the image.



We look forward to seeing you over on the challenge blog.


Challenges Entered:-

Fab n Funky - Things with Wings
I Love Promarkers - Magical/ATG
Paper Funday - Emboss 
Passion for Markers - Layer it up



4 comments:

  1. Super idea to ink your raised embossing Julie. Beautiful colour choices for a happy Spring vibe. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and the image is sweet. A lovely looking card.Thank ypu for playing along with my "Layer it up!" challenge over at Passion for Markers.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this such a cutie love her hair colour and thanks for sharing at PFM

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Passion for Markers. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)