Wednesday 26 April 2023

TPS - This Beautiful Earth

The 22nd of April was World Earth Day and it seems fitting that this weeks challenge at The Paper Shelter  is called THIS BEAUTIFUL EARTH.

I have a bit of an obsession with Toadstools, I think it stems from all the fairy books I read as a child!

So the image I have used this week is A well kept Garden.

I have coloured my image with Copics and used a Posca pen to add white dots to the little guys top to match the Toadstools.




I matted and layered with circles dies and a dotty background.  For embellishment I added some die cut butterflies and a moon (I liked the swirls).  Finally I stamped a sentiment.

Come join us to celebrate out beautiful Earth and be in with a chance for a prize.




Challenged Entered:-

Simon says Stamp - Make your Mark





3 comments:

  1. I have mushrooms just like this, growing in our forest. I just love this Julie! Gorgeous colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! 💚💚 This card is so adorable! Your coloring is amazing! I saw this at the SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by/related to a theme park. Your card reminds me of the gnomes in Fairytale Forest at Efteling Park, Kaatsheuvel, Netherlands .. I invite you to come join the fun! Have a creative & peaceful weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful scene you've created and your coloring is amazing. Thank you for joining us again at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)