Saturday 1 April 2023

Autumn Mermaid

Today I am delighted to be a guest designer over at The Fairy & The Unicorn Challenge.

If you don't know, their theme is always anything Fantasy, which is just the kind of image I love to work with.

For this challenge I have used an image by Aurora Wings, one of my favourite stamp companies, the image is called AUTUMN MERMAID.

I started by printing my image then creating a mask in order to create a background.  I dusted with blue and green ink to make the sea and yellow and brown for the sand.  I also stamped some seaweed to create the scene.

Then I removed the mask to colour my image with Copics, I chose Autumnal colours for my Autumn Mermaid.  I added some copper stickle dots for a bit of sparkle.

I layered with red card and patterned paper then added a heat foiled sentiment.





Thanks to the team at The Fairy & The Unicorn for inviting me to be a guest designer.

Challenges entered:-



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)