Wednesday 30 August 2023

TPS - Happy Times

The Paper Shelter is back with our first challenge after our Summer Break, I hope you are all having a lovely Summer, as you read this I will be lazing by a pool in Halkidiki (Greece), lucky me!

The image I have used for my card this week is called HAPPY TIMES and is coloured with Copics.

I used a square stitched die set to cut my layers from various designer papers and added a foiled sentiment.

It's always good to have a 'Boy' card in my stash and this is a great image to use.






Challenges Entered:
AAA Birthday  - Birthday 


5 comments:

  1. Oh how wonderful! I hope you're having a fantastic time Julie! This is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cutie. great card. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Cards Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colouring on your sweet image. Thanks so much for joining in with this month's "I Spy With My Little Eye" Challenge on the theme "For Boys/Men".
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and wonderful layers!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at "I spy with my little eye" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Cute Card !! Loved the coloring on hair and also placements of layers :) Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges - Deekshita (Papiershades)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)