Wednesday 26 July 2023

TPS - Anything Goes


It's time for our Summer Break challenge over at The Paper Shelter and it is ANYTHING GOES.

I have used the image Genie in the Lamp for my card this week, I just love the cheesy grin.

The image is coloured with Copics with some added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen over smoke.

I kept it simple with a couple of die cuts layered up behind my image and some designer paper on the inside of my card.



This challenge is for 4 weeks, so plenty of time to enter our challenge.

Challenges Entered:-




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring Julie. I love that smoke! Wonderful die cuts and lovely clean design. Yip, that smile gives me a giggle too. Hope you have a fantastic break Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)