Wednesday 15 March 2023

TPS - Use a Tag

Today is the start of a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter and our theme this week is USE A TAG.

The image I have used on my card is called Arabian Spell.

I have used Copics to colour her up and then used my silhouette cameo to cut her into a Tag, which I tied a ribbon onto.

I used some papers from my stash and a heat foiled sentiment.



I look forward to seeing your entries and wish you good luck in our prize draw.


Challenges Entered:-

Creatalicious - Ribbon/Lace
Crafty Gals Corner - Make it Green


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring Julie. I love that background paper. Your little stars add just a touch of glamour.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colouring is beautiful. Love all the texture from your lovely background paper to the pretty embossing. Beautifully done. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Julie. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Make it Green" challenge at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)