Wednesday 1 March 2023

TPS - Tuxedo

It's time for a new Challenge over at the The Paper Shelter and our theme this week is dots & circles.

I have used one of the new images A Tuxedo always works.

I started by die cutting some circles in my card and stamping some dandelions then I backed the inside of my card with some patterned paper to match the colours used in my image.

I added a strip on grey and white dotted paper and added by image on top.  Finishing with a die cut sentiment.




Challenges Entered:-

Paper Minutes - Favourite Colour - Teal



4 comments:

  1. I love this reverse die cutting, and your dandelions are so beautiful. Fantastic colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Karte gefällt mir sehr gut. Du hast sie ganz toll coloriert. Schön, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    LG Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You chose a great digi, I love Paper Shelter! Your coloring is gorgeous and fits so well!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute image and I LOVE the Aquamarine! Thanks for playing with us at Birthstone Challenges, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)