Wednesday 1 September 2021

TPS Back to School

Wow, where did the Summer holidays go???

Just a couple of days until my Son starts secondary school, I think I am more anxious than he is at the moment, I don't think he realises what a big change it will be, but I am sure he will smash it.

So with that in mind our challenge over at The Paper Shelter this week is BACK TO SCHOOL.

I created my card with the new image A Lovely Girl and she is coloured with Copics.




I found some old paper that looked like some kind of school report, so I sat her on this and then layered with Green card and some Lilac and green patterned paper from my stash.

Finally I added some flowers, a star and a sentiment.

I look forward to seeing all your lovely entries for the challenge over on the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog
Where you can win some great prizes.

Challenges Entered:-



2 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Wonderful papers and a beautifully coloured image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafter's Cafe.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)