Wednesday 21 July 2021

TPS Baby Drago

Today I have made a side opening card using a new image from the  Paper Shelter , called New Born Baby Dragon, he is so sweet just popping out of his shell.

I have coloured my image with Copics and again I have used some wall paper sample for my Background.
I have kept the card quite plain and just added some ribbon from my stash and some left over patterned paper from a previous project for the inside.










This challenge over at the paper shelter is a month long, so plenty of time to get you entries in and also it is ANYTHING GOES.

As always there is a great prize on offer.


Challenges Entered:-


Crafty Sentiments - ATG
TTCRD - ATG

3 comments:

  1. Such a precious little dragon, Julie, and your coloring is fabulous! I have a granddaughter who adores dragons (as do I) and I have to get this image and make something for her. It's wonderful to see you playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Pammie's Inky Pinkies this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful your baby drago, I love your project. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing your projects at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Hope you'll link up in this week's challenge as well if you haven't already.
    Smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)