Sunday 14 March 2021

Time for Tea

I am sharing my second card today which is an image by The Paper Shelter called "Time for Tea", which I am entering into their Design Team Call, fingers crossed.

She is steampunk looking, but I wanted to use some Spring/Summer colours for her as Spring is almost upon us,  so went with a Pink/Green combo.


She has been coloured with Copics.



The backing paper is from Summer Breeze, with metal embellishments from my stash and a resin rose I made recently.



Thanks for looking.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

My Time to Craft - Feminine

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge.
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julie, hope you are well! What a stunningly gorgeous card! Your colouring, as always, is beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)