Wednesday 24 March 2021

Fairy and the Wizard

I have had several Paper Shelter images in my stash for such a long time and have never gotten around to colouring them, so due to a computer problem with work, I decided to print a few and have a play.

The card I am sharing today is an image called The Fairy and the Wizard, which I thought would be perfect for an Anniversary card for my Hubby.



The image is coloured with Copics and I added to the tree branch to make a tree as the image is so wide.

I used a mask I made on my silhouette cameo with some distress inks to create the dreamy clouds in pink and blue.

Her wings are shimmering with clear spectrum noir sparkle pen.

Finally, I matted and layered to create my card and added a stamped sentiment.



Thanks for visiting.

Challenges I would like to enter:-




6 comments:

  1. So cute and beautiful.. great colouring .. love the effects on the clouds
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Loved it!! Thank you for sharing with us over at Crafts Galore Encore. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Claudia Martins DT ~ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. You used wonderful colors.
    Thank you for participating in the Dream Valley Challenges and come back again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Really pretty. Perfect for an anniversary.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)