Tuesday 25 July 2017

Digi Choosday Week 30

It's DIGI CHOOSDAY and time for a new inspiration post, these last few weeks we have been getting a start of Christmas.

I have made a Christmas countdown Calendar using a cutting file by Samantha Walker.

I have used papers and an image from my favourite Christmas collection -  Octavia Frosted Winter.  I just love the colours and magic of this collection.

The main part and the two blocks are cut in heavy white card stock.  I printed one of the landscapes from the collection to decorate the stand and added some blue sparkle washi tape to the bottom edge.

The blocks are also covered in different papers from the collection.

I cut the main image out on my cameo and added lots of sparkle with a SN pen.  Finally adding a couple of wooden snowflakes.

Remember to go grab todays discount code HERE.

Have a great week.

You can find all things Polkadoodles with the following links:-

Challenges Entered:-


10 comments:

  1. Fab idea, lovely collection to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome,just love the idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I need one of these!!! Love it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane what a wonderful Christmas card love the way you have partraded this sweet image hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie so sorry I called you Jane in my comment on your card I was using my cell phone at the airport coming home yesterday - a beautiful card you have made Hugs Andrea

      Delete
  5. So pretty Julie.....love the blues.💕

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for this your broadcast provided bright clear concept..
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)