Tuesday 18 July 2017

Digi Choosday Week 29

The Design Team have been working on projects using Christmas/Winter colours this week.

I know Red & Green are the traditional Christmas Colours, but when I think of Christmas I see Blue and Silver, so that is what I have used on my project.

I used my favourite pre-coloured images from Octavia Frosted Winter and cut a bauble shape around them.

I then used one of the ribbon dies from Polka doodles ribbon-gift-frames-corners die set and added to the top with a little gem.

I also used one of the stalk stamps from Summertime STAMP ME for the baubles to 'Hang' from.

I added a little MDF Xmas that I painted blue and covered with glitter.



Wow it seems so early to do Christmas, but then I always leave it too late.

Don't forget to visit the Challenge Blog to grab todays discount code.

Challenges Entered:-

Creative Craft Cottage - Christmas in July
Die Cut Divas - Christmas in July


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous.. I love how you have put all those images together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever design, Julie, I really love this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous Julie! Love the blue and silver also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo beautiful Julia,and fab design...love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love this design and how you used the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so gorgeous!! Those images are beautiful and they make perfect Christmas ornaments! Love those little die cut bows, they really finish everything off perfectly; so elegant. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous..Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Die Cut Divas Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really good idea that you have going on. manufacturing
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)