Monday 19 October 2015

It's a Boy

One of Hubby's best friends finally got to be a Daddy last week (Yay) so I had great pleasure in creating this baby card and actually getting to use one of my many LOTV stamps.


The bunting is a La-la land die and all the other cuts were made on my Silhouette Cameo.


The image has been coloured with Promarkers.

Now I'm off to make a baby girl one for a work colleague - must be baby season!!!

Challenges I would like to enter:

ABC Challenge - 'T' is for 2 (hearts)
Stempelgarten Challenge - Punching
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Julie, I like the image and the fabulous border
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, looks really sweet. Thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)