Saturday 15 November 2014

Squirrel Love

Today I am actually sharing a card that is not for a DT, finally got organised and had some time to myself.

I needed to make a really quick Anniversary card and found this cute SVG file here called Squirrel Love.

I cut the image in Vinyl and applied to one pearlescent card and framed with red.  Attached to a black card base added a little wooden heart and Voila.



I do believe this is my first CAS card and I am really happy with it.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Polkadoodles - Clean & Simple
Penny Challenges - Use Black Yardstick
Digi Choosday - CAS
Paper Take weekly 2 or 4 legs
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - 4 legged friends


7 comments:

  1. Original card!!!Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge.
    Stefi DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, this is stunning! I have never thought of using vinyl on a card, but I love the results you achieved! Thanks for joining our 4-legged Friends Challenge this week at Eureka Stamps. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card I love squirrels ! Thanks for playing along with us over at Polka Doodles! ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable, Julie, and I love the CAS design! Great heart embellie. Thank you so much for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck in the draw and I hope we see you again very soon.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab and perfect for our CAS challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge, thanks so much for joining in the fun with us! Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Julie for this stunning CAS style card ..Love it .
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Use Black Cardstock somewhere on your project” challenge over at Penny’s & good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)