Friday 14 November 2014

Christmas Tree Sprite

Finally, my first christmas card, after I promised myself I would start early this year!!

This is my Showcase card for the new release over by Aurora Wings, you can find all the details on the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog and also see the other lovely projects by my wonderful teamies.

I am so in love with Mitzi's new 'Christmas Tree Sprite', so I am gonna colour me up a whole bunch for more Christmas cards.


Anyway here is my finished project.


The image was coloured with Copics, and I added a little silver gel pen to the greenery to give a little sparkle and a lovely gem for the star on top.



The box card template is a file from The SVG Hut, I just made my own front panel in a round window shape, it is cut in a shimmery white pearlescent card.

The background is a free snowflake paper I found a couple of years back.



The Holly swirl and snowflakes are all from the Silhouette Store and I just added a couple of goosebump gems to the centre.





You can get your Christmas Tree Sprite Here.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Cute Card Thursday - Red & Green
Cards und More - Snowflakes
Creative card Crew - Christmas
Holly Jolly Christmas - Red, Green & White
Dream Valley Challenges - Christmas
Crafting when we can - Use your Markers
Jelly Park Challenges - Festive
Crafty Calendar Challenge - It's all about Christmas
Kit & Clowder Ning - Christmas
Alphabet Challenge - T for Traditional Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut - Always Christmas



11 comments:

  1. This is just adorable, Julie! Love your window and the thought of the little tree looking out at all his unadorned friends. Lovely coloring and great design. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so perfect with this card, Julie!! I love your coloring, and just LOVE the window and the evergreen scenary beyond. The mood you created here is simply delightful!! It makes me want to grab a cup of hot chocolate and sit and chat with this adorable Christmas Tree Sprite. ^_^ Thank you so much for bringing him to life!

    Big hugs,
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning. Beautiful card. Very lovely colouring and details. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely and very unusual card, I love the window and the trees peaking through. Thanks for joining us at the Holly Jolly Christmas challenge, hope to see you soon again. Karola, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card with a super image and design, thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenge..

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Julie! I love that image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous box design too! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the image and the way you created your little scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar Challenges.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card with a cute image. But unfortunately you entered your card into so many challenges and we can't consider your card for the Cards und More Challenge.
    Hope to see you again.
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous what a super cute image, thanks for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous scene you've created Julie. Your colouring has really brought him to life.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)