Wednesday 28 August 2024

TPS - Back to the Books

Over at the Paper Shelter our  summer break is over and I am gearing up for my Son to go back to School.

Appropriately, this week's theme is back to the books and I have used the image  Bookworm Fairy.

To colour her up I followed one of my old tutorials from Kit & Clowder, she is coloured using Copic Markers.

I kept the card simple as there is a lot of detail in the image, the background was all hand drawn following the turtorial, I think it adds a lovely element to the image, but the colouring did take a good couple of hours.



Challenges Entered:-

Cupcake Inspirations - Happy Birthday
HQFCB - Anything Fantasy



8 comments:

  1. Fantastic colouring Julie. I've always loved that big book lying on the ground. Now that's one I'd love to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a beautiful card the forest is magical and the sweet fairy colored very well. Thanks for joining the Dream Valley Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is awesome superb colouring and a great choice of image the scene is perfect
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring on this is STUNNING!! I love this little scene! Great design. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

    Nora
    DT Member
    Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card. Your coloring is just amazing. It made such a beautiful scene. Thanks for joining us at PIP Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a precious image and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge and we hope you'll share again soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. This image is fabulous, and I especially like how you've colored the hair and wings! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Julie - your colouring is lovely! Thanks for joining the challenge at Gem of a Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)