Wednesday 17 July 2024

TPS - Holiday Time

Here in the UK it almost time for the Schools to Break Up for Summer and this is when most of us take our Summer Holiday.

This year my Family and I are off to Turkey, where I will while away the hours reading a book and sipping on a Pina Colada.

So todays inspiration is the image Enjoying the Summer.

My image has been coloured with Copic Markers, I found some cute little flip flop embellishments I have had for years and never used and they are perfect for this card.


If your off on your holidays soon have a fab time.


Challenges Entered:-

Ellibelles Corner - Summertime Vibe



3 comments:

  1. A great summer themed card, perfect for our theme at I spy with my little eye! Thanks so much for joining us this month and have a fabulous holiday!
    xEllie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great summer holiday image and fantastic colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with this month’s I Spy Challenge “Summer Vibes”.
    Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring of your summer chic!! Way to go adding to your stash...your card is perfect for our "Summer" challenge!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS526

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)