Wednesday 24 April 2024

TPS - Yummy Delights


Our theme this week at The Paper Shelter is YUMMY DELIGHTS.

My favourite things are a coffee and a muffin, so what better image to use than Pixie Caramel Macchiato.

I used my Copics to colour the image and some papers from my stash.

I created the sentiment in Silhouette Studio.




So come and show us your yummy delights over on the challenge blog.


Challenges Entered:-

Paper Funday - Sweet Treats
Addicted to Stamps and more - Make your Mark




2 comments:

  1. Love your sentiment Julie, and your colour combo is beautiful. I'm a coffee addict, and I love muffins. Bitter coffee and sweet muffin... mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh delicious! This is so cute 😊
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)