Wednesday 20 December 2023

TPS - Snowmen

For this weeks Paper Shelter challenge I have used an adorable image from a one of the new digital colouring pages Merry Moments, these images are perfect for shrinking down for a card.

It is coloured with Copics.  I did my card design on my Silhouette Cameo and used one of the borders, but just printed it instead of cutting it out. I added a lovely paper for the background and covered a wooden snowflake with aurora flakes.

My snowmen are covered in Clear spectrum noir sparkle pen and so are fabulous and sparkly in real life.


This is our final challenge before Christmas and we would love to see your makes.


Have a Wonderful Christmas

Challenges Entered:-




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)