Wednesday 8 November 2023

TPS -Warm & Fuzzy

Our new challenge over at The Paper Shelter is the theme WARM & FUZZY.

What is more warm and fuzzy than baby animals?  So I have taken an image from one of the new PDF colouring Books - Forest Cute Baby Animals.

I have used the left over papers from my last card to create the background and added a foiled sentiment and some die cut fern leaves in Copper.

My image has been coloured with Copics. I went over the fur with a bender pen to create some texture.





Challenges Entered:-

Addicted to Stamps - Make your mark
Ellibelles Corner - Shades of Autumn
Double D - Oh Deer
Dream Valley - Autumn Colours





3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute! I love your colouring technique on the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest fawn ever, Julie and you have coloured it beautifully!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute fall themed card with lots of great details and loving that sweet deer! Thank you so much for joining in at Four Seasons and I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)