Wednesday 23 November 2022

TPS - Festive Colours

This week over at The Paper Shelter our theme is "Festive Colours'.

Usually I do not use the traditional Red & Green, opting for Blue/Silver combos, but I thought I would give the Red & Green a go.

The Image I have used is Snowflake Garland, which has been coloured with Copics.



Layered with Green & Red card with die cut snowflakes and pine trees with a littles Stickles for sparkle.


Challenges Entered:-

The Sisterhood of Crafters - Christmas/Winter
Bastel Traum - Snowflakes
Daisy Chain - Christmas is coming
The Holly & the Ivy - Christmas
Unicorn Challenge - Christmas is coming




2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet Julie. Beautiful colouring of this image and a wonderful card design. Your die cuts are gorgeous, and I love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)