Wednesday 12 October 2022

TPS - Alter It

This week over at The Paper Shelter our Theme is ALTER IT.

I chose to use one of the first images I purchased from the Paper Shelter, Magic Bubbles.

For my card, I cropped just the head from the image, which I coloured with Copics and then cut with a circle die.

I layered this onto black card, so I could draw my bubbles with Prismacolor pencils, for a first attempt I am pretty happy with how they turned out.

I finished with a foiled birthday sentiment and a little die-cut sentiment.






Challenges Entered:-

TTCRD - ATG
Make my Monday - Birthday Wishes
Pink Gem - ATG




5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Julie! Your bubbles are fantastic! Such a great way to use this image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun birthday card! Love the image with your pretty bubbles! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colorful bubbles def give this card another dimension and fun factor, thank you for joining us at MMM for birthday card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet! Thank you for playing along at MMMChallenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the little guy and his bubbles thank you for sharing with TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)