Sunday 26 June 2022

Monochromatic

There is a new challenge on the Card-io Facebook page and I really wanted to have a go and create some quick Birthday cards.

The Theme is Monochromatic - Which for anyone that does not know, using different shades of the same colour and no other colours.

So I had a go with three different colourways.  They have all been created using Card-io stamps and several different types if Ink

Verafine Clair
Spectrum Noir Harmony
Distress Inks
Versacolor
Ranger Addirondack

Pink



Purple


Green




Challenges Entered:-

Daisy Chain - Flowers


1 comment:

  1. WOW! This are spectacular!! Although, our color of the month is purple, I think I like your green card the best! The clovers are just fantastic! Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge! Good luck! I look forward to seeing what you create in the future. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)