Wednesday 2 February 2022

TPS - For the one you Love


As Valentines Day is fast approaching, our theme this week at The Paper Shelter is 'For the one you Love'.


I have made a simple Valentines Day card for my Hubby using the image Enchanted Love.

I have coloured the majority of the image with Copics, but the red combo is Graph-it Markers, I think these reds blend so nicely.

I tried something different with the wings and hearts and used Cosmic Shimmer Aurora Flakes in Amber Glow, they are so sparkly but a right mess to use - perhaps that's just me, but I sparkled for days , lol.




The backing paper is from a really old pad in my stash.

Do come join your challenge with week, where there is always a chance for a great prize.

I look forward to visiting your blogs to see all your fab creations.


Challenges Entered:-


Simon says Stamp - With Love
Arty Divas - ATG
The Dream Factory - 50 first dates









2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the effect you've achieved on her wings! That looks wonderful! Gorgeous papers and brilliant colouring. Your hubby is sure to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are just too cute!! Gorgeous card and fabulous coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with our Dream Factory challenge. Rosi x
    Note: If you want to be entered into the prize draw, please be sure to leave a comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)