Wednesday 28 April 2021

The Paper Shelter Challenge 467 - A Birthday Card

Today I am so excited to share with my 1st card as a part of the Design Team for the The Paper Shelter.

I have been a TPS fan for many years and have accumulated quite the collection of their images, so it is a great joy to finally join all the other ladies on their Design Team.

Our challenge theme this week is 'A Birthday Card", so I have used this sweet fairy image called 'Did you ask for a Fairy?', I love a fairy so think this is a perfect image to start my TPS journey on.


As usual my image is coloured with Copics and all other papers, ribbons, embellishments are from my stash.

Now that you have seen my card, I would love for you to come and join the current challenge over at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog the Theme is 'A Birthday Card', you can enter up to 3 times but one of these must be with a TPS image.

If you win using one of our images you can win a $30 gift certificate, or without a TPS image you can win 3 digital images of your choice.


I look forward to seeing all of your lovely cards.

Challenges Entered:-

TTCRD - ATG
Creative Knockouts - Wings & Things










4 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, wow what a 1st card design, I love your colouring and your card layout, its turned out stunning.
    And welcome to the Team to. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Birthday card! Thank you for joining us at TTCRD challenge.
    Tink DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Really excellent coloring technique. Love the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is super gorgeous. Lovely work here.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)