Thursday 16 April 2020

Thank You NHS

Wow it has been almost a year since I last posted, mainly due to moving house at the end of last year, but also I must admit my mojo was out of juice.

It is slowly coming back and due to all the time off during this Covid-19 pandemic,  now is a good time to dive back in to being creative with so much spare time.

So when I saw the new Winnie Heroes collection from Polkadoodles, I just had to colour one up in support of all the fabulous workers in the NHS, who are putting themselves at risk every day to help save lives.

I have had major and minor surgery several times in the last 5 years and without exception the care I received was fantastic.

So this is for all the Nurses, Doctors and carers out there doing what they do best, looking after us and saving lives.


Image has been coloured with Copic Markers.


Challenges entered:-

A Perfect time to craft - ATG
A Bit more time to craft - ATG
Crafts galore encore - ATG



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)