Monday 29 June 2015

Snow White

I have always been a sucker for a good fairytale, so it comes as no surprise that I am loving the latest releases at Polkadoodles.

I started this image last week, but with the sad passing of my wonderful MIL at the weekend, as you can imagine my crafty mojo took flight.

I was spurred on to finish it, as she was a card maker too and we loved to look at each others new creations and new crafty buys, this ones for you Jackie!


The image is 'Eden Snow White' and has been coloured with Copics and SN pencils.

I have used several dies the swirl and butterfly are both tattered lace.

The mirror, little book, leaves and frame are from the Silhouette store and cut on my cameo.


I added some liquid pearls to the toadstools and some home made glitter glue on the apple.

I made the glitter glue by mixing Decopatch glossy glue and fine iridescent glitter.

Thanks for looking.

Challenges I would like to enter:

Polkadoodles - Frame It
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers & More - Sentiment
Dream Valley - Girly
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Avenue 613 - Roses & Pearls





10 comments:

  1. beautifully coloured Jules. I love this collection! Thanks for taking part in our 'Frame it' challenge over at Polkadoodles. http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/week-25-frame-it-polkadoodles-crafting.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jules, I like the adorable image and the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning and fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining us for our Frame It Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning! Gorgeous coloring, wonderful papers and great die cuts. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

    Hugs,
    Em AKA Creative Em
    613 Avenue Create DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your sad loss, but what a lovely card! Thank you for sharing it with us and joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more this time...

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and wonderfully colored image. Thanks for sharing it at The Pink Elephant Anything Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is just gorgeous! So many wonderful die cuts, fancy for sure! ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our "Sentiment" challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very beautiful lovely colouring and detail. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More.

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thought you’d like to know your project has been showcased as one of my weekly Fav on my Feature Friday post today! Thank you for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care and enjoy your weekend. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2015/07/feature-friday-7172015.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)