Tuesday 7 June 2016

Sentimental

Morning, it's Polka Doodles Digi Choosday and the theme this week is 'Add a Sentiment'.

I have one of the cute images from the Winnie Fruit Punch Collection, called 'One for you'.


I saw a card using a skirt pleat, so decided to find a tutorial, but they all ended up really narrow and I wanted one to go across an 8 x 8 card.

So I took a double sided  8 x 8 Designer paper, cut it in half and taped it length ways to create a 16 x 4 length of paper, then I scored at 2" then  1" and keep repeating until all the paper was scored.  then it was just a case of folding on the score line.



I coloured up my Winnie with topics and matted onto pink and blue card.  I used a LOTV sentiment and some leaves and flowers from my stash (mainly WOC).


We would love to see you over at the challenge blog, where there are lots of gorgeous projects by my team mates.

Challenges entered:-

Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes 17
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes 115
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes 315
Our Crafty Corner - Anything Goes 10
Crazy Challenge - Bingo - Die Cut/Designer Paper/Flowers
Hiding in my Craft Room - Summer Colours



9 comments:

  1. Wow, Julie this is soooo beautiful! Your colouring is amazing (of course) and I love that pleated detail and gorgeous flowers! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh so pretty, love the pleated detail, beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glorious colouring and design. Love the pleating xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Julie, I like the design and the image
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image; your coloring brings her to life! Such a cute pleat fold. Thanks for sharing over at TTCRD!
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful!!! Love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt pleat - may have to use that idea!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!
    Susan
    DT for Crafting from the Heart!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing Julie, I love your coloring and that folded paper on the bottom of you card is gorgeous. Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute, love the pleated border. Perfect touch!
    Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    (Hugs) Cara
    Through The Craft Room Door {Owner}
    TTCRD Challenge Blog
    My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)