Saturday 25 June 2016

Rainbow Mermaid

I have been off work for the last 2 weeks recovering from a knee operation, great I thought, plenty of time to colour and craft - Yay.

The reality has been me sitting on a sofa, iPad in hand cruising Facebook or watching box sets on Netflix, planning all the crafty things I can do, but not actually doing them.

Yesterday I saw one of my DT team mates had completed her latest Kit & Clowder monthly create and learn classes and I had yet to start the previous months, perhaps I was a bit intimidated by the wondrous image and what looked to be a colouring journey of epic proportions?

Anyway, yesterday and today I buckled down and I am so glad that I did, YES is was epic and challenging, but also great fun and extremely satisfying to have completed it, I am so in love with the northern lights background.

So here is Mermaids by Janna Fairy Art - following the Rainbow Mermaid tutorial by Kit & Clowder, coloured with Copics and a few Promarkers.


So thank you Helen Haines for the nudge and Alyce Keegan for another awesome class.



Challenges I would like to enter are:-

Lets Colour Linky Party - Hand Coloured (10)
The Pencil Case - V for Variety of Colours
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Stunning Julie such beautiful colours I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breath-taking, Julie! An absolute work of art!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!Love your coloring.Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge.Hope to see you again.

    Regards,
    Shamita
    (https://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)