Friday 24 June 2016

Daisy Days

I have had so much fun playing with the new Daisy Day stamps from Polka Doodles.

Nikki has made it so easy to create a beautiful card in a short space of time, all you need is some card, versafine ink and watercolours, spray ink or distress inks.

For my card I used Kuratake Gansai Tambi watercolors and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.

I used a technique I saw Nikky Hall use on a recent Facebook Video HERE.


Once the colour was dry I misted over with Perfect Pearls for a nice shimmer, then stamped my Daisys.  I cut the image into 3 equal portions and mounted onto black card.



To finish I added a LOTV sentiment and hand tied bow and some goosebumps gems.


You can find all Things Polka Doodles with the following links

Polka Doodles Store
Challenge Blog
Polka Doodles Facebook Group
Digichoosday Crafting Challenge
DigiChooseday Facebook Group
Inky Pinkies Coloring Group


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Crafty Ribbons - Summer
Stamps & Stencils - Floral Frenzy
Creative Moments - Summer
Simons says Stamp - Add some Shimmer
Colouring in Scrubland - 123 - I bow, 2 Colours, 3 gems

6 comments:

  1. Oooh I adore this card! Fabulous way ro use these stunning stamps. The bow is just perfect to finish. I love it!! Thank you for sharing this with us at Crafty Ribbons. Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining in with the Crafty Ribbons Challenge this week!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so fun and clever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the background on this and those fun modern daisies look perfect. Gorgeous colour combo. Thanks so much for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Julie, love the background and the spalsh of colour from the bow ! Thanks for joining us at Stamps and Stencils. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)