Tuesday 14 May 2019

Good Luck


It’s time for a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DT project and this week I have made a Good Luck card/gift box.

The image I have used is Ruby from Ruby Big Value Download and coloured her with Copics.

The base is a file from the silhoutte store, which I have covered with papers from Winnie Special Moments.



I wanted to use my new Foil Quill on the design, so firstly I took some flowers from the Winnie Special Moments collection and did an inner offset on my cameo to edge in rose gold foil.


I used the same colour foil for the 'Good Luck' sentiment. 




Challenges Entered:-

A Perfect Time to Craft - ATG
Classic Design Team - ATG
Cards Galore Encore - ATG
Love to Craft - ATG
Tuesday Throwdown - Frame it

4 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous project, Julie! Adore this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous project! I love the foiling on it, I had never heard of the foil quill before. I will have to go and Google :-)
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Haven't seen Ruby in awhile, great choice and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Love to Craft Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)