Tuesday 30 April 2019

Below the surface

My son is always losing his book mark, so this week for my Polkadoodles DIGI CHOOSDAY DT inspiration I have made him yet another one, this one is supersized, so hopefully it won't get lost!!

I used the fab Rocco from Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles.


For the longest time I have wanted to try a technique with Copics I saw on Pinterest, showing how to colour underwater and thought this would be the perfect project to try it out, it did look very strange when I started, but I really like the effect now it is finished.

I used some stamps from my stash to add the fish and seaweed and finally some puffy stuff to give the froth on the waves hitting Rocco's surf board.

You can find all things Polkadoodles with the following links:-

Polkadoodles Store
Polkadoodles Facebook Group
Digi Choosday Facebook Group
Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
Polkadoodles Challenge Blog
Inspiration Gallery

Challenges Entered:-

6 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring on this fabulous bookmark, Julie! Fingers crossed your son doesn't lose this one! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your coloring really brings this to life! Your water technique is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STUNNING Julie!! Awesome awesome colouring wow, not enough words!! We're so lucky to have you on the DC team!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just perfect. Your coloring rocks and a big shout out to your son for reading!
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just awesome! Love how you colored him, and wonderful background! Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge.
    Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely fantastic tag...great colors and colors...love it...hugs Zelly xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)