Sunday, 6 August 2017

The Dancing Princess

Today I am sharing a card I have made using the image I coloured with the latest Kit & Clowder class.

The beautiful image is by Moonflower called Lilly The Dancing Princess.

I have coloured with Copics and made into a card for my niece's 18th Birthday this week.


I wanted to keep my original colouring, so I scanned it and made the card with copy.  The colour is a little duller in the scanned image, but still looks good.  

I decorated with a mix of resin and paper flowers.

This is my original coloured image.


Challenges Entered:-

Pink Gem - Birthday
Simply Create Too - Use Flowers





2 comments:

  1. Wow those folds are amazing. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card at agoac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous coloring - that dress is stunning. Love this card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative fingers challenge, elizabeth (dt)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)