Tuesday, 1 August 2017

Digi Choosday Week 31

We are still full of Christmas spirit over at DIGI CHOOSDAY.  

Unfortunately work commitments have meant I am a little behind with my DT work (oops), but wait all is not lost, with all the pre-coloured images available to me, I was able to make a really quick hanging decoration.

I took an image from Festive Hollybobs and cut around it on my Cameo.  I found a Poinsettia file I have (Sandras Scrapshop) and cut out several layers in red card stock.

I edged each petal with my clear Spectrum Noir sparkle pen and 20 minutes later a beautiful decoration for my tree.


We would love to see you enter our ANYTHING GOES challenge and of course there is a prize on offer.

To help there is also a discount code every Choosday.


You can find all things Polkadoodles with the following Links:-

Challenge Blog
Polka Doodles Facebook Group
DigiChooseday Facebook Group
Polka Doodles Store
Digichoosday Crafting Challenge

Challenges Entered:-


7 comments:

  1. What a cutie she is and looking perfect on that poinsettia too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas Star Julie a love Christmas project to do. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful tree decoration! She is beautiful flying over the poinsettia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Having pre colored images does save us in time of need! Hope things settle down.๐Ÿ’•

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)