Tuesday 23 May 2017

Digi Choosday Week 21

For this weeks Digi Choosday challenge, the Design Team were asked to make something using Summer Colours.

I chose to make a beach scene in shades of Orange, Yellow and Pink using an image from the fabulous Winnie Starfish & Sandcastles.

She is coloured with Copics and I cut all the elements for the scene on my Cameo.

I used sandpaper for the sand and I couldn't resist adding the little flip flops, which I have had for so long but never used.

I hope my little scene reminds you of happy times at the seaside.



Our challenges run for two weeks and are always ANYTHING GOES, if you head to the challenge blog you will also find todays discount code.

You can find all things Polkadoodles with the following links:-


Challenges Entered:-

Crafting from the Heart - ATG
Crafting when we Can - Bright & Colourful
Dare2bartzy - Girly



12 comments:

  1. Oh wow awesome design, Julie! Love those ickle flip-flops!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie oh I do love your project so summery - gorgeous Big Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant summer make,love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable make!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I so want to be walking barefoot in the sand too lol. Fabulous stepper card. Love the sandy beach effect :D Thank you for playing along at Crafting When We Can Challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. So fabulous!
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flip flops are adorable in the beach scene! Makes me want to be out walking on a beach with some ice cream! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those flip flops are adorable in the beach scene! Makes me want to be out walking on a beach with some ice cream! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thank you for sharing with us at the CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Julie...love the flip flops.💕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)