Tuesday 1 November 2016

Snowglobe

It's Digi Choosday once again,  Thank you for all your wonderful comments last week,  the Winner will be announced at the end of this post.

This week the team were challenged to use Red & White for a festive make, but of course for entries to the the challenge it is ANYTHING GOES.

As I said on my last Digi Choosday post I have used an image from the wonderful Winnie Winterland, there are so many great images, but I was drawn to cute 'Candy Cane Winnie'.

I also decided to try and make something 3D, so out of my comfort zone and I applaud my teamies who do this on a regular basis - it was so tricky!

So here is my Snow globe and card combo.

The SVG file is by the wonderful Sandras Scrap Shop, she has the most wonderful templates.

The fab red paper and candy cane is also from the Winnie Winterland collection and the darling snowman from Festive Hollybobs.

All the other embellies are from my stash, I even took some polystyrene balls out of my beanbag for snow balls!


The image is coloured with Copics and the little card actually fits inside the bottom of the snow globe



Don't forget to go grab todays discount code and check out what my team mates have been up to.

Finally, the winner of the Winnie Winterland CD (Chosen randomly by my son) is No 8 Sammi.

Please email me at angelwd@live.com, so that I can pop it in the post to you.

You can find all things Polka Doodles with the following links:-

Polka Doodles Store
Challenge Blog
Polka Doodles Facebook Group
Digichoosday Crafting Challenge
DigiChooseday Facebook Group
Inky Pinkies Coloring Group


Challenges Entered:-

Allsorts - Lets make a start on Christmas
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Christmas Colours
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
ABC Christmas - Vertical
Crafting by Design - Get ready for Christmas


16 comments:

  1. Woooooow!!! Awesome project, Julie! (Even if it was tricky!) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fabulous! Adore those snowballs!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie you have made a fabulous job of this - keep going they get easier I promise xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh my!!!! Stunning colouring and all the card details are just perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card for our current challenge of 'Let's make a start on Christmas', such a cute image too...love the papers...Thanks for joining in.
    [aNNie DT for Allsorts Challenges]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project! The coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo Hoo! I'm so excited to be the winner of the Winter Wonderland CD! I've sent you an email! Thank you for doing such an awesome giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!!! Love the colored image and the snowy scene you created. Thanks for sharing it with us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 305 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowzers! Love that snow globe! Beautiful makes this week Julie. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow ! this is really creative! thanks for playing along at Simply create too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and awesome decorations! :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! ♥ Tindaloo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word this is an amazing project, you have definatley created a piece worthy to win!!thank you for taking part DT http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/midpost-of-challenge-121-christmas.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my word this is an amazing project, you have definatley created a piece worthy to win!!thank you for taking part DT http://simplycreatetoo.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/midpost-of-challenge-121-christmas.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! This is amazing....Love this snow globe Julie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)