Monday, 21 March 2016

Rock Cake

Todays Inky Pinkys DT card is one I have made for my Son's best friend.

I have used an image from the Polkadoodles Sticks & Bones collection, 'Birthday Rock Cake'.



The image is coloured with Copics with some added glossy accents on his lovely big eyes.

The name and number are a print and cut, also from the Sticks & Bones collection, as is the cheeky dinosaur I added.

I embossed some stone coloured paper for the background and some ovals I cut ages ago, I think on my Cricut machine.


Challenges I would like to enter:-

Glitter n Sparkle - Anything Goes 180
One Stitch at a Time - Embossing 258
Robyns Fetish - Square or Rectangle
Send a Smile for Kids - For the Boys
Craft your Passion - Anything Goes 304
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes 104
Dream Valley - Birthday




6 comments:

  1. OMG that is the cutest image.. Those eyes... Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card!! The image is cute and colored beautifully. The design is fantastic. . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving that embossing. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! ​ I sa​w​ it linked at Send a Smile 4 Kids and had to come see it and your blog. I am now your newest follower and would ​be honored​ if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/​

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eeeek! What a super cute project; Julie! Noah will be thrilled to bits! Saw your card on Send A Smile For Kids, had to pop in for a closer look and follow you :)
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thank you for joining us over at Craft Your Passion Challenge. Look forward to seeing you again.

    Tammi
    Craft Your Passion, DT
    makememories4life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)