Now that I am off work recovering from my operation, I finally got the chance - only to mess it up.
Hopefully I rescued it a little.
It started well, using my Copics to colour up Stardust.
Then I thought, she would look great with a night sky background, thinking the black Copic would be too much I reached for my pencils, big mistake on smooth paper.
After a lot of blending with Gamasol and a big fat mess I finally decided to try and rescue it using black adirondack ink.
Pretty sure I didn't succeed, but loved the image so much I didn't want to waste her.
I replicated the little dots already on the image across the dodgy background and indeed the whole card.
I used a swing card from the Silhouette store, which makes her look like she is swinging on the moon in the night sky.
Overall I am pretty happy, but definitely need to learn about backgrounds!
Challenges I would like to enter:-
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Crafty Time - Girls, Girls, Girls
Petal Lu - Anything Goes
Silhouette Challenges - Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps - Make your Mark
Chocolate Baroque - Colour Challenge
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
In the Pink - Things with Wings