Friday 24 April 2015

Maleficent

This week Sassy Studio Designs are sponsoring Simply Papercrafts with the theme of 'Lots of Layers'.

I used a fab image called 'Maleficent Sassy' and I just had to re-watch the film in the middle of creating my project.

As always she is coloured with Copics, boy did I struggle with those pleats, especially doing it two tone, but i think it works.



The silver background is some old wallpaper I found, the die cuts are from the Silhouette store.

The sentiment was created by me and nested on spellbinders labels 13.









Thanks for stopping by :)

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Fairytale Challemge - Now or Never - 1st time using this image
Simply Create Too - Pretty Woman
Simply Papercraft - Layers
Crafting with Attitude - Freestyle Fantasy


3 comments:

  1. Wow Julie this is so striking. Love all the blue. Thanks for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude this time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such a perfect coloration. Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, thank you so much for playing with Simply Create Too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)