Friday 17 April 2015

Little Kitsune Anko

Its showcase day over at Aurora Wings and Mitzi's latest image is a cutie, she is called 'Little Kitsune Anko'


As usual she is coloured with Copics and I also used a couple of Graphit markers that I won recently.

I used google translate for the Japanese sentiment, so I hope it worked correctly!!

The Japanese maple is from the silhouette Store and the dies around the image are Spellbinders Grand Labels 11.

More details can be found on the Showcase Blog






4 comments:

  1. Yay for Google translate! It worked for you and worked correctly, too, which I can't say it does every time. lol Love the red/orange/yellow colors you used for this card, Julie!! I've always felt that little Japanese girls look so cute in red! :D The design is so striking with beautiful paper and the Japanese maple die. Thank you for this gorgeous inspiration for the new release.

    Big hugs,
    Mitzi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Julie xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Jules I like the image and the die cuts
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jules! I love red and yellow together and this was the perfect image for that duo. I love the maple leaves too. Thanks so much for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)