Tuesday 20 January 2015

Disco Diva

Since moving my craft room downstairs, I have just had so much more time to play and create.

Todays card was made for the challenge on the Sassy Studio Designs Facebook group, using the free image provided there.

She is called 'New Year Disco Ball'.


I have colored the image with Copics, finally got my warm greys, so I could try out black hair!!

All the card is from The Paper Mill - I got a huge box of lovely card for Christmas from my SIL.

I have gone over the disco ball, hat and shoes with a clear wink of stella pen, hopefully you can see the shimmer in the photo below.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the record and music.



Thanks for popping by.

Challenges I would like to enter:-

Sassy Studio Design - New years ball - Image provided
Just Inspirational - Sparkle
Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Anything Goes
Die Cut Divas - Anything Goes
Oddball Art - Add some Sparkle
In the Pink - Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Wow... a very sassy image and a fabulous card!

    Thanks for sharing at In The Pink - good luck and hope we see you enter again soon!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, beautifully coloured image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card, Great colouring :) Thank you for entering JIC challenge this week, I hope you will join us next week when the challenge will be - Heat Embossing. Sian - JIC Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic card. Wonderful coloring and just such a fun card.

    So glad you could join us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)