Monday, 29 July 2013

Crafty Cardmakers #97 - 1,2,3




Our latest challenge at Crafty Cardmakers is hosted by Elaine who has chosen the theme '1,2,3'
who would like to see projects with 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 embellishments.

I used a digital stamp called 'Rock Star' by one of our sponsors this week The Paper Shelter.

Every good Rock Chick has Funky "Rock" hair, so I went with Purple and thought this would look great teamed with Emerald Green.


I coloured her with Promarkers and then layered her onto Green Cardstock and first edition 'Spring Drop' paper.

The music backing paper was a free digital download from Mygrafico which I printed onto purple velum.

I added a couple of tickets I stamped and cut out, some musical notes I have had in my craft stash forever, 3 little purple flowers with a green sparkly gem in the centre and finally some green feathers that were left over from my wedding favours!





We are sponsored by 
with a $20 gift certificate for their fabulous store
and 
With a prize of £12.00 to spend at your favourite Woodware Stockist, either in store or on line.






I look forward to visiting your blogs to see what you come up with.




Challenges I would like to enter are:

The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Digi Sketch Challenge - Anything Goes
Lacey Sunshine  - Hand Coloured Image
That Craft Place - Its a Girl Thing
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything Goes




7 comments:

  1. fantastic! I love the colours! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love that sketch perfect.

    Thanks for playing along with "Anything Goes" at Digi Sketch Challenge.

    KELLY X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you have used - and beautiful colouring - especially the hair. Haven't really attempted hair yet with my promarkers. Hope it looks half as good as yours when I do. Cxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card, thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week
    Kate xxx
    CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafts 4 Eternity. hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FANTASTIC card, love her hair :) thanks for joining us at the paper shelter. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Love the design with the purples and greeen. Reeally a rock chic. Thanks for playing at Digi Sketch Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)