Wednesday 4 September 2024

Lilly the White Queen

Today's DT card for Moondrea Designs is using the image Lilly the White Queen.

You can find her Here.

My image is mostly coloured with Copics, but I was struggling with the hair on this image, so did an underlay of C3 Copic and then went over with Prisma Pencils in blue, purple, black and pink.

Not sure I am happy with the hair, for some reason I just could not get it how I imagined it to look.

I kept to a simple palette of Purple and Orange and  rose embossed some card for the background and added flowers and butterflies from my stash.



Challenges Entered:-

Crafty Gals Corner - Embossing
Paper Funday - Anything Goes


1 comment:

  1. She's a lovely Queen and you've colored her beautifully. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge, we hope you'll share more soon!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a message, it is greatly appreciated.
Jules :)